By popular demand, we are having Jim Lopez return for Tennis Camp.
Jim’s credentials include:
- B.A. Elementary Education (2011)
- Facebook @ Jim Lopez Tennis Academy M.A. Adult Ed & Training (2013)
- Rutgers University Hall of Fame
- 12X “Coach-of-the-Year” Author of 3 Fictional Novels. New book in the works: “The Ship at the Edge of the Universe”
- High School 2X National Champs
- USPTA-Certified/Level I
- Director of Largest professional tournament in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla
- Directed Multiple Clubs NJ-FLA-MD
- Trained world-class juniors at the International Level
- Tennis Director/No.1 Camp in U.S.
- Director Baltimore Area Tennis Center (USTA National Jr Development program- Miami, Fla)
- Hitting Partner for Many of the top 50 players in the world
For more information and registration forms, see:
Jim’s website is https://jl.tennis/
This summer our swim team will be led by a certified swim coach/instructor. Coach Mike has extensive experience as a swim team coach, both competitive and non competitive, swimming instructor and is lifeguard and Red Cross certified.
Our swim team will continue to be non competitive but hope to plan one fun meet against another team. We will learn strokes, get exercise and have a great time!
Swim team will be six weeks long, on Monday, Wednesday’s and Friday’s beginning on Monday June 27th and ending August 5th.
- 8:15am- 9:00 am for ages 6-10
- 9:00am- 10:00 am for ages 11 +
The cost is $150.00 per child. To register please send an email to Erin at email@example.com letting me know that you are signing your kids up. Fill out the Registration and Waiver and Photo Release and make your check payable to Baldwin Hills Swim & Tennis Club. You may drop the forms and check off at the pool. If you wish to drop off forms before Memorial Day weekend I can arrange to meet you at the pool.
Please register for swim team by Sunday, June 5th. Swim Team registration priority is for BHSC members, any remaining spots available after June 5th will open to non members.
Here are several bathing suits we are recommending for swim team. Please consider purchasing one for the season.
- The Finals Reactor Splice Competition Back One Piece Swimsuit at SwimOutlet.com
- Sporti Piped Splice Wide Strap One Piece Swimsuit Youth (22-28) at SwimOutlet.com
- Sporti HydroLast Splice Jammer Swimsuit Youth (22-28) at SwimOutlet.com
- Speedo Boys’ Learn to Swim Jammer (Little Kid, Big Kid) at SwimOutlet.com
*** All children joining swim team must be able to pass the swim test and swim several laps of the pool on their own.
*** Coach Mike will also be offering lessons for those interested in learning to swim. More details to come.
Please feel free to email, text or call Erin with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-223-1110.
Photo Release Form
Finally, if you would like your child to be featured in photos for the BHSC website or Facebook page, please complete the following release form: